Sunday 19 April 2015

ALBUM POSTER FINAL DRAFT


This is the final draft of my album poster.

For the album poster, I chose to use a 'silhouette' theme as I felt it portrayed the album well, as the artist, Lana Del Rey, generally goes for a very classic and sophisticated look. The fans are aware of who the artist is however using the silhouette gives a sense of mystery as they cannot guess what the album would be like as much as if the artist was featured on the album. I chose to use the gold, glittery background as it is very feminine and sleek whilst also promoting wealth and power with the golden hues. This background is from the bar I shot in at my photoshoot, and I also used it for a image in my digipak with the artist sat in front of it, in order to make both pieces link together. I like the colour scheme of black, gold and white as it is simplistic however it also stands out a lot and will catch the audience's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment